List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ann W. Harrison Date:December 3 2008 3:03pm
Subject:Re: Falcon internal SQL
View as plain text
Chris,

> Specifically, I want to do this:
>
> "UPGRADE TABLE "TEST"."T1" ( "S1" int, "S2" int, "S3" int,  key ("S1"),
> key ("S2"))"
>
> I could modify SQLParse to support this syntax, if necessary.

That syntax is a non-standard MySQL extension.  It's not in the Falcon
parser because we'd never heard of it when the parser was done.  By
the way, why are you quoting all the names?

Best,

Ann

Thread
Falcon internal SQLChristopher Powers3 Dec
  • Re: Falcon internal SQLChristopher Powers3 Dec
    • Re: Falcon internal SQLAnn W. Harrison3 Dec
      • Re: Falcon internal SQLChristopher Powers3 Dec