List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Olav Sandstaa Date:December 3 2008 11:14am
Subject:Re: WL#4654 - New Falcon Dependency Manager
View as plain text
Kevin Lewis wrote:
> > Olav Sandstaa wrote:
> > Should we keep "transactionId" or change it to use "startEvent"?
> > BTW: there is 38 source files that refers to a transaction id.
>
> By all means, lets keep using transactionId as the name of the
> startEvent since that is also how it is currently used.
>
> It is up to you, but I kind of prefer 'commitId' instead of
> commitEvent or endEvent because it reminds us of the transactionId.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. I agree that commitId is better
than commitEvent when using the transactionId as the "startEvent".

I will update the patch with the following changes:

  -use the transactionId as the startEvent (ie. get rid of the new
startEvent).
  -rename the commitEvent to commitId.

Olav
Thread
Re: WL#4654 - New Falcon Dependency ManagerOlav Sandstaa3 Dec