List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ann W. Harrison Date:November 12 2008 4:04pm
Subject:Re: Serial log record encoding
View as plain text
Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz wrote:

>>  For example, any integer field with a
>> value of zero is represented by edsInt0, any integer field with the value 22 is
> represented
>> as edsInt22, and any integer field with the value 9 is represented by
> edsIntMinus9.
>

> Now I am wondering why the value 9 is edsIntMinus9 and not edsInt9?

Sigh.  That idiocy was brought to you by Microsoft Word.  It translated
a double em length dash into a space, turning -9 into 9.  I wonder what
other favors it did for me.  Let me see if it works better translated
to HTML.

Best,

Ann
Thread
Serial log record encodingChristopher Powers8 Nov
  • Re: Serial log record encodingAnn W. Harrison12 Nov
    • Re: Serial log record encodingHakan Kuecuekyilmaz12 Nov