List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladislav Vaintroub Date:November 7 2008 5:25pm
Subject:RE: Question on The 3 phases Of Recovery
View as plain text
There is another interesting case of phase1 use that does not correspond to
schema outlinesd in Chris' documentation.
I'm talking about  SRLDeleteIndex::pass1(). It does exactly the same what
SRLDeleteIndex::commit() does, namely IndexRootPage::deleteIndex().
Anyone knows the reason? Should not that be in redo() instead of pass1()?