List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Starkey Date:October 27 2008 6:16pm
Subject:Re: Unthawable
View as plain text
Kevin Lewis wrote:
> Ann wrote a wonderful response and summary on Saturday, but
> inadvertently only replied to me.  So I include the whole thing here
> and reply below.

I'm inclined to concede the point to Ann.  While I'm not happy about
materializing record unnecessarily, the number of read-world chilled
records that will be deleted without examining their content is probably
zero.  A simpler solution that costs nothing in 99.9999+% of the cases
is probably the better solution.

--
Jim Starkey
President, NimbusDB, Inc.

Thread
UnthawableKevin Lewis25 Oct
  • Re: UnthawableJim Starkey25 Oct
  • Re: UnthawablePhilip Stoev29 Oct
    • Re: UnthawableKevin Lewis30 Oct
      • Re: UnthawableLars-Erik Bjørk30 Oct
    • Re: UnthawableAnn W. Harrison30 Oct
  • Re: UnthawablePhilip Stoev30 Oct
    • Re: UnthawableKevin Lewis30 Oct
      • Re: UnthawableHakan Kuecuekyilmaz30 Oct
      • Re: UnthawableJames Day31 Oct
Re: UnthawableKevin Lewis27 Oct
  • Re: UnthawableAnn W. Harrison27 Oct
  • Re: UnthawableJim Starkey27 Oct