List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz Date:October 24 2008 4:33pm
Subject:Downmerge from mysql-6.0
View as plain text
Hi,

I just merged
   mysql-6.0 --> mysql-6.0-falcon --> mysql-6.0-falcon-team

and
   mysql-6.0-falcon-team --> mysql-6.0-falcon

Please test your tree for unusual problems like compile errors or the
like.

Currently we are waiting for the Maria team to finish their upmerge. If
all goes well, then Maria will be upmerged this Saturday or Sunday.

This means you can feel free to push any safe bug fixes into
mysql-6.0-falcon-team tree until Sunday. I expect rather Monday than
Sunday for starting our Falcon upmerge.

Cheers and happy compiling,

Hakan

--
Hakan Küçükyılmaz, Senior Software Engineer DBTG/MySQL +49 160
98953296

Thread
Downmerge from mysql-6.0Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz24 Oct