List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 7 2005 1:46pm
Subject:RE: Blank screen after install
View as plain text
Kristian,

> I've seen a couple of entries in this forum regarding blank
> screens after a setup.
>
> I'm wondering if this has been resolved, cause I'm
> experiencing it too.
>
> I have been using both eventum-1.5, and a snapshot  eventum-20050305.
> The machine is configured with:
> PHP 5.0.3
> apache-2.0.53
>
> I have also tried setting
> ini_set("display_errors", 1);
> error_reporting(E_ALL);
> in the  /path-to-eventum/config.inc.php but no errors or
> messages are displayed.
> The setup/configuration is working/displayed, and the
> database is setup/created.
>
> Any suggestions?

Yes, change the permissions on the Eventum files/directories. Apache
probably doesn't have the proper permission to open the files, and
nothing is displayed to the browser because of this.

--Joao

Thread
Blank screen after installKristian Karl7 Mar
  • RE: Blank screen after installJoao Prado Maia7 Mar