List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 4 2005 10:31pm
Subject:RE: More comments / suggestions
View as plain text
Jeff,

> >>3) Replies to system-generated emails continue to give me
> >>fits.  It does
> >>work better if the auto-creation feature is disabled,
> allowing me to
> >>associate them by hand, but that really shouldn't be necessary.
> >
> > Indeed. I know the cause of this and I need to fix this problem on
> > 1.5.1.
>
> Is there any chance this is in a state where I can fiddle
> with it over
> the weekend?

No, I didn't have a chance to fix this yet.

--Joao

Thread
More comments / suggestionsJeffrey D. Wheelhouse1 Mar
  • RE: More comments / suggestionsJoao Prado Maia2 Mar
    • Re: More comments / suggestionsJeffrey D. Wheelhouse2 Mar
    • Re: More comments / suggestionsJeffrey D. Wheelhouse4 Mar
      • RE: More comments / suggestionsJoao Prado Maia4 Mar