List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 2 2005 5:26pm
Subject:RE: 1.5 mail queue processing broken?
View as plain text
Matthew,

> *class.mail_queue.php missing function
>
> The mail queue processing stopped working - turning on the errors, and
> running from the command-line, I get:
>
> <b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function:
> _getsmtpsettings() in
> <b>/var/www/sites/www.ire.org/htdocs-ssl/it/eventum/include/cl
ass.mail_queue

> Adding in the _getsmtpsettings() function from the 1.4
> class_mail_queue.php
> file makes the script work again..

Indeed, looks like there is a bug in there on this. The proper fix is to
change all code that references:

  Mail_Queue::_getSMTPSettings()

  Mail_API::getSMTPSettings()

Thanks for the report. We will have this fix on the upcoming 1.5.1
release.

--Joao

Thread
1.5 mail queue processing broken?Matthew Dickinson2 Mar
  • RE: 1.5 mail queue processing broken?Joao Prado Maia2 Mar