List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 1 2005 2:48pm
Subject:RE: stuck in permissions screen
View as plain text
Bruno,

> when eventum reache the permissions screen,  and even after changing
> minor things, i cant get out of the screen...
> if i remove permissions to the setup directory, it stucks
> with error of
> not found...
>
> how can i get off the check permissions screen, after all the
> messages
> are green ?

I'm not quite sure I know what you mean. So you fixed all of the things
that the screen recommended, but you cannot "get off" of it? What do you
mean by that?

Can't you simply go to http://yourdomain.com/path-to-eventum/index.php ?

If you are receiving some error message, please include it in your
reply.

--Joao

Thread
stuck in permissions screenBruno Santos1 Mar
  • RE: stuck in permissions screenJoao Prado Maia1 Mar