List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 1 2005 2:44pm
Subject:RE: Field usage in Issue table
View as plain text
Elan,

> but why? imho cvs calls scm_checkin.php out the same way.

I just remember from her previous emails that the problem was that the
CVS module name was not being passed to the PHP script, and I didn't
remember if specifying the module on loginfo would change anything.

But yeah, it was a long shot ;)

--Joao

Thread
Field usage in Issue tableTamara Harpster18 Feb
RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia28 Feb
RE: Field usage in Issue tableTamara Harpster1 Mar
  • RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia1 Mar
    • Re: Field usage in Issue tableElan Ruusam√§e1 Mar
      • RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia1 Mar