List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 1 2005 1:08am
Subject:RE: Field usage in Issue table
View as plain text
Tamara,

> Thanks for the information, this does help. And if I ever get
> my version of CVS working with Eventum, I will be sure to
> post that code or information to the list. :-)

By the way, did you every try specifying the CVS module name on loginfo
instead of using "ALL" in there?

--Joao

Thread
Field usage in Issue tableTamara Harpster18 Feb
RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia28 Feb
RE: Field usage in Issue tableTamara Harpster1 Mar
  • RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia1 Mar
    • Re: Field usage in Issue tableElan Ruusam√§e1 Mar
      • RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia1 Mar