List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:February 28 2005 4:45pm
Subject:RE: Field usage in Issue table
View as plain text

> I have gotten Eventum setup, along with project definitions
> for what we want to track. We have legacy data that I am
> supposed to map and move into the Eventum database, in order
> to have it for future reference. As I am mapping out the
> data, I've noticed a field called iss_impact_analysis that I
> can't seem to find in any of the web forms for updating.
> Did I miss this field somewhere and it is available and
> viewable or is this field being used for something else then
> what I think it would be. We have an analysis field in our
> legacy solution that looks like something I would map to this
> field, but since it isn't currently viewable, I'll probably
> map it to the Notes fields, in order to get this import done.

Sorry for the delay in answering your question.

The iss_impact_analysis field is associated with a feature in Eventum
that has been disabled for a long time. It's basically a similar feature
like "internal notes" or "time tracking", in that it is simply another
issue-related dataset.

You would need to add the following lines to view.tpl.html in order for
it to even be displayed on Eventum:

  {include file="impact_analysis.tpl.html"}
  {include file="top_link.tpl.html"}

Again, if you add these lines, I'm not sure if this feature will even
work properly since it's been so long it has been unmaintained. Any
patches are welcome on this.

Field usage in Issue tableTamara Harpster18 Feb
RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia28 Feb
RE: Field usage in Issue tableTamara Harpster1 Mar
  • RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia1 Mar
    • Re: Field usage in Issue tableElan Ruusam√§e1 Mar
      • RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia1 Mar