List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:February 28 2005 4:45pm
Subject:RE: Field usage in Issue table
View as plain text
Tamara,

> I have gotten Eventum setup, along with project definitions
> for what we want to track. We have legacy data that I am
> supposed to map and move into the Eventum database, in order
> to have it for future reference. As I am mapping out the
> data, I've noticed a field called iss_impact_analysis that I
> can't seem to find in any of the web forms for updating.
>
> Did I miss this field somewhere and it is available and
> viewable or is this field being used for something else then
> what I think it would be. We have an analysis field in our
> legacy solution that looks like something I would map to this
> field, but since it isn't currently viewable, I'll probably
> map it to the Notes fields, in order to get this import done.

Sorry for the delay in answering your question.

The iss_impact_analysis field is associated with a feature in Eventum
that has been disabled for a long time. It's basically a similar feature
like "internal notes" or "time tracking", in that it is simply another
issue-related dataset.

You would need to add the following lines to view.tpl.html in order for
it to even be displayed on Eventum:

  {include file="impact_analysis.tpl.html"}
  {include file="top_link.tpl.html"}

Again, if you add these lines, I'm not sure if this feature will even
work properly since it's been so long it has been unmaintained. Any
patches are welcome on this.

--Joao

Thread
Field usage in Issue tableTamara Harpster18 Feb
RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia28 Feb
RE: Field usage in Issue tableTamara Harpster1 Mar
  • RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia1 Mar
    • Re: Field usage in Issue tableElan Ruusam√§e1 Mar
      • RE: Field usage in Issue tableJoao Prado Maia1 Mar