List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 8 2004 4:12pm
Subject:RE: Custom Field Searching
View as plain text
Andrew,

>    I noticed my message did not go through to the list.  Did you get the
> email to your account last night?  I attached the changed files to the
> email.  Shall I try sending the files again?

Yes, I did get the email. Thanks, I'll look it up and reply later on.

--Joao
Thread
Custom Field SearchingAndrew Berman6 Jun
RE: Custom Field SearchingJoao Prado Maia6 Jun
RE: Custom Field SearchingAndrew Berman7 Jun
RE: Custom Field SearchingAndrew Berman8 Jun
RE: Custom Field SearchingJoao Prado Maia8 Jun