List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:February 26 2005 2:08am
Subject:RE: feature request - edit list items
View as plain text
Richard,

> I really like eventum - it has been working really well for us. Much
> more usable and friendly than Bugzilla IMHO.

I'm glad you like Eventum -- tell you friends!

> The main feature that is lacking for me is the ability to update many
> issues at the same time. Once people sumbit a batch of bugs I want to
> prioritize and assign revisions to them.

Right, we have that feature in our TODO list, but it's a pretty low
priority right now. Maybe someone else from the community will step up
and implement this.

--Joao

Thread
feature request - edit list itemsRichard Cox24 Feb
  • RE: feature request - edit list itemsJoao Prado Maia26 Feb