List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 8 2004 3:46pm
Subject:RE: Eventum 1.1 Installation
View as plain text
Simon,

> I am having problems trying to install Eventum on my server. The Snapshot
> that I got a couple of weeks ago didn't see to have any problems.
>
> When I run the setup section it gives me the following error.
>
> An Error Was Found
> Details: Duplicate key name 'htt_name'
>
> Anyone able to help?

Yes, open up setup/schema.sql and replace lines 55-62 with the following:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS %TABLE_PREFIX%history_type;
CREATE TABLE %TABLE_PREFIX%history_type (
    htt_id tinyint(2) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
    htt_name varchar(25) NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY(htt_id),
    UNIQUE (htt_name)
);

Then try going through the setup process again.

--Joao
Thread
Eventum 1.1 InstallationSimon Tuxford8 Jun
  • RE: Eventum 1.1 InstallationJoao Prado Maia8 Jun