List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:February 17 2005 5:53pm
Subject:RE: Error After Install
View as plain text

> I am getting the following errors after I have done a
> successful install.  Can anyone help?
> Warning: main(//include/class.misc.php): failed to open stream: No
> such file or directory in E:\eventum\ on line 132

These errors are related to the Eventum path that you entered while
setting up the installation process. In order to fix this, you can open
/path-to-eventum/ and change the following line:

$app_path = '/';

To this:

$app_path = '/path-to-eventum/';

Where "path-to-eventum" is the full path to the Eventum installation on
your server.

Hope that helps.

Error After InstallJeffrey D. Hawley17 Feb
  • RE: Error After InstallJoao Prado Maia17 Feb