List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:February 16 2005 11:09pm
Subject:RE: Blank Screen On Install
View as plain text
Milhko,

> Is there any documentation for installation?
>
> When I try to load any of the pages, I get
> http://thebravogroup/eventum-1.4/setup/ and it is just a blank screen.

There's probably some system-level problem on your installation
preventing the PHP to run properly. Please change the
/path-to-eventum/config.inc.php file on the following lines:

ini_set("display_errors", 0);
error_reporting(0);

To this:

ini_set("display_errors", 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Try to load Eventum again and send me any error messages that you might
receive. If you still don't receive any error messages, please check the
permissions on your eventum directory and files contained within it.

Hope that helps.

--Joao

Thread
Blank Screen On InstallMilhko5 Feb
  • RE: Blank Screen On InstallJoao Prado Maia17 Feb
Re: Blank Screen On InstallDavid Boyd6 Feb