List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:February 16 2005 9:34pm
Subject:RE: Eventum 1.4 on Windows XP issues
View as plain text

>  Is there a graceful way to get the mail queue to process under Win32?

You should be able to create a scheduled task on Windows XP, and have that task
call a batch file or something, which in turn would call the mail queue process

>  Also, I've noticed that execution of process_mail_queue.php
> causes a 0-byte
> file to be created in my temp dir with the name
> sess_<PHPSESSID> and no file
> extension. (example: sess_cbe0b8d08cf6d741eb2b76f506289ead)
> Is this supposed
> to happen? Does it ever have any content? Is it possible to
> disable their
> creation? When you're running it every minute, the files
> create a bit of a
> clutter :)

This is simply PHP creating a session file, and you can ignore that. PHP is
supposed to remove those files every so often.

>  Lastly, for some reason, not all issues are showing up for all users.
> Looking at the same project with two different admin users,
> one can only see
> two issues on the "list issues" page, while the other can see
> all five.
> (Yes, filtering is off.) Both users see all issues if I go to
> the "reports"
> section. Any ideas?

Are you sure that they both have the same filtering options? Try removing all
cookies from both browsers, and then check if the problem is still happening.

Eventum 1.4 on Windows XP issuesOmar Reda10 Feb
  • Re: Eventum 1.4 on Windows XP issuesDavid Boyd11 Feb
RE: Eventum 1.4 on Windows XP issuesAdam Trimeloni11 Feb
RE: Eventum 1.4 on Windows XP issuesJoao Prado Maia16 Feb