List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:stormy cloud Date:February 14 2005 6:38am
Subject:Re: Cannot login using default user admin@example.com?
View as plain text
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked and confirmed that the hash for
password 'admin' is exactly what you have typed in this email.
You mentioned that if the hash is equal and i still cannot login, i
have another problem. May I know what problem is that.
Thanks for your kind attention and time in helping me solve this issue. :)

--
storm cloud
Thread
          • Re: Cannot login using default user admin@example.com?Bryan Alsdorf17 Feb