List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 5 2004 9:26pm
Subject:ANNC: Eventum 1.1 released
View as plain text
Dear Eventum users,

I'm proud to announce that Eventum 1.1 is now available for download in
source form from our download pages at
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/other/eventum/ and mirror sites.

Note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point in time - if
you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose
another download site.

This is the first official release of Eventum, and this will make it easier
for us to migrate features and bug fixes from our internal bitkeeper
repository to the public one. It will also allow us to provide upgrade
scripts from one version to the next, to ease the upgrade path of certain
features that might break the database schema.

* Important notes for snapshot users:

If you are currently using a bitkeeper snapshot of Eventum, you will need to
run all of the scripts available in the misc/upgrade/snapshot_to_v1.1
directory. If you are using a somewhat outdated snapshot of Eventum, you may
need to manually fix and apply some changes. Please email us in
eventum-users@ and we will take care of you.

If at all possible, it is recommended that you re-install Eventum with this
release.

If you find any problems while using this software, please let us know.

Regards,
Joao Prado Maia
MySQL AB

Thread
ANNC: Eventum 1.1 releasedJoao Prado Maia5 Jun