List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Holthe Date:February 4 2005 8:47am
Subject:Help with email routing
View as plain text
Hiya,

I have used Eventum for about a month now and it works out nicely for our
little company.

I am now ready for the next step, which for me is to have the email routing
work, but I just cannot seem to find any documentation on this, and when I
test my emails eventum_xx@stripped bounces.

From reading the archives I get the impression that I need some sort of job
on the mailserver to more or less process these mails - any info on how to
do this and which servers this work with?

Vennlig hilsen/Regards

Christian Holthe

CatalystOne Solutions AS

Phone:          +47 92247140

E-mail:          cholthe@stripped

Address:        Thor Dahls gt 1-5, 3210 Sandefjord

Home Page:    <blocked::http://www.catalystone.com/> www.catalystone.com

CatalystOneT ... making strategies happen

Thread
Help with email routingChristian Holthe4 Feb
  • Re: Help with email routingBryan Alsdorf6 Feb