List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 4 2004 3:49pm
Subject:RE: Error when closing tickets (20040604)
View as plain text
Andrew,

> It seems there are quotes missing from the iss_sta_id field variable which
> is passed from close.php. Since the data passed from close.php
> falls in the
> VARCHAR type SQL will fail if the description/notes field
> contains valid sql
> command characters. There is also a small typo in this snapshot as well on
> line 1014.

</snip>

It seems like the code you have is slightly old, and not up-to-date with the
bitkeeper repository. I tried reproducing this problem, and closing a test
issue worked fine for me.

Please try downloading a new snapshot tomorrow or even pulling these changes
straight from bitkeeper.

--Joao

Thread
Error when closing tickets (20040604)Andrew Kopp4 Jun
  • RE: Error when closing tickets (20040604)Joao Prado Maia4 Jun