List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 2 2004 11:06pm
Subject:RE: Email not being sent
View as plain text
Andrew,

> I am using IE.  Hmmm....the URL I am using is
> http://machinename/eventum/ .  When I go to the reports and get
> the image properties and copy and paste the full URL of the image
> into the browser it comes back with Page Cannot Be Found (the URL
> comes back with http://machinename/images/dtree/xxxx.gif, instead
> of http://machinename/eventum/images/dtree/xxxx.gif) .  However,
> when I tell it to use the code below everything works.  I'll
> research this some more and get back to you.

It doesn't matter. The fixes you sent are correct, and I merged them into the bk repo just
now.

Thanks for the contribution.

--Joao

Thread
Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia3 Jun