List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 25 2005 10:11pm
Subject:RE: inline attachments on downloaded emails
View as plain text
Daniel,

> I have been using the download_emails.php script to retrieve
> all emails from
> a specific email account, but I tried sending an email to it
> with inline
> attachments.  The email showed up fine but without the
> attachments.  Let me
> know if there is something I can do to remedy that.

Well, can you provide me the full headers on this email? Aren't there any
attachments being displayed when you click to view the email details?

--Joao

Thread
inline attachments on downloaded emailsdkatz25 Jan
  • RE: inline attachments on downloaded emailsJoao Prado Maia25 Jan
    • RE: inline attachments on downloaded emailsChristian Holthe3 Feb
      • Re: inline attachments on downloaded emailsBryan Alsdorf8 Feb
      • Re: inline attachments on downloaded emailsBryan Alsdorf23 Feb