List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 2 2004 9:43pm
Subject:RE: Email not being sent
View as plain text
Andrew,

> 	Here's one more error:

</snip>

I can't reproduce this problem. Looks like the status wasn't passed from the form to this
method, and that caused the query to break up like that. My only guess for something like
this is that you created a second project and you didn't set any statuses for this new
project yet. Or maybe you are still using the 'Defaulf Project' one that comes with
Eventum, but you removed all statuses from the database, or unlinked the statuses from
that project.

If you don't see any statuses in the drop-down list when you try to update the issue,
that's the problem.

--Joao

Thread
Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia3 Jun