List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 2 2004 9:23pm
Subject:RE: Email not being sent
View as plain text
Andrew,

> Ok, running the PHP script did the trick in sending the emails.
> However, all the emails are error emails.  The following errors
> are trying to be sent to me since I filled in my address as the
> one to send with all the errors:

</snip>

Yes, that's because of yet another bug in the bitkeeper tree that was pushed over to the
nightly snapshot. This was fixed yesterday, but I guess it didn't make to the snapshot.

In any case, to fix this please run the following statement in your eventum database:

CREATE TABLE eventum_issue_user_replier (
  iur_id int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  iur_iss_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  iur_usr_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  iur_email varchar(255) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (iur_id),
  KEY iur_usr_id (iur_usr_id),
  KEY iur_iss_id (iur_iss_id)
);

The semicolon was missing from the SQL file, so it didn't get created when you first
installed Eventum.

Anyway, there has been lots of other fixes since yesterday, as I'm preparing everything
for a real release. If you can, I would recommend using bitkeeper manually to pull these
changes, as the codebase is changing a lot these days.

--Joao

Thread
Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentAndrew Berman2 Jun
RE: Email not being sentJoao Prado Maia3 Jun