List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 19 2005 3:43pm
Subject:RE: Delete issues directly from mySQL database (eventum_issue)
View as plain text
Bill,

> Hi Joco, Bryan and other Eventum developers,

Not Joco -- come on now! ;)

> I would like to know if it is ok to delete issues directly
> from the mySQL database (eventum_issue), e.g. using
> phpmyadmin. Any side effects ? Anything we should watch for ?

No, it is not okay. If you simply remove the issue records, all of the
corresponding records on the other tables will stay there (no foreign keys
here).

But if you don't care about having all of that extra stuff on the database, then
go ahead.

--Joao

Thread
Delete issues directly from mySQL database (eventum_issue)Bill Flammann19 Jan
  • RE: Delete issues directly from mySQL database (eventum_issue)Joao Prado Maia19 Jan
RE: Delete issues directly from mySQL database (eventum_issue)Tamara Harpster19 Jan