List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 19 2005 3:07pm
Subject:RE: Email Notification not working
View as plain text
Vincent,

> We checked the eventum_mail_queue table and it is only being populated
> when the Issue Overview information is updated. The Eventum_mail_queue
> table is not being populated when the Issue Details (which include our
> custom fields) section is updated.

Correct, that is a known shortcoming. I'll add that to our TODO list for future
releases of Eventum.

Thanks for the report.

--Joao

Thread
Email Notification not workingVincent Iovino12 Jan
  • RE: Email Notification not workingJoao Prado Maia16 Jan
RE: Email Notification not workingJoao Prado Maia19 Jan