List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 16 2005 3:55am
Subject:RE: Can't create an issue
View as plain text
Rob,

> Guys, thanks for your feedback.    Joao, you had mentioned
> that you though I
> had a problem with my custom backend, but I'm using the
> sample customer
> class right out of box and run into the problem.  You may
> note that 2 other
> users have confirmed the problem.

Oh, I see. Well, if this is a bug on the example customer backend, then it will
be fixed by the next release of Eventum.

Thanks for the report, we will look into this problem.

--Joao

Thread
Can't create an issueRob Mazeffa11 Jan
RE: Can't create an issueRob Mazeffa11 Jan
  • RE: Can't create an issueJoao Prado Maia11 Jan
    • RE: Can't create an issueJohn De Lello11 Jan
RE: Can't create an issueGeorge Herson11 Jan
  • Re: Can't create an issueBryan Alsdorf21 Jan
RE: Can't create an issueRob Mazeffa11 Jan
  • RE: Can't create an issueJoao Prado Maia16 Jan
RE: Can't create an issueRob Mazeffa11 Jan