List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 16 2005 3:11am
Subject:RE: Auto Issue Creation
View as plain text
Daniel,

> I have set up Eventum to download emails from two specific
> e-mail addresses.
> My first question is, can I have multiple projects setup to use the
> associated e-mails from one e-mail address.

If you mean having separate projects with email accounts that download the same
email messages, then no, Eventum will not have duplicate emails in its database,
so this will not work.

> And the second is, the auto issue creation is not working. Is
> this because my customers are not also users, I know there
> was a problem with that in the normal issue creation page.

Not sure, why is it not working? Are you receiving errors? Are the emails being
downloaded and the issues are not being created?

The fact that your customers (the senders of the emails, I assume) are not also
users on Eventum's user table is not a problem, as long as you set the "Only for
Known Customers?" radio box to "No".

--Joao

Thread
Auto Issue Creationdkatz12 Jan
  • RE: Auto Issue CreationJoao Prado Maia16 Jan