List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 16 2005 3:05am
Subject:RE: Email Notification not working
View as plain text
Vicent,

> I am only receiving notification when the Issue Overview has been
> changed.
>
> Is this a bug?

I would need more information to be sure, but I didn't receive reports about
this being broken. What issue are you talking about? You would need to go into
the database itself to be sure if this is really a bug or not.

If this is still going on, let me know and I can provide you with the SQL query
that you need to use to check if this is a bug or not.

--Joao

Thread
Email Notification not workingVincent Iovino12 Jan
  • RE: Email Notification not workingJoao Prado Maia16 Jan
RE: Email Notification not workingJoao Prado Maia19 Jan