List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 15 2005 10:57pm
Subject:RE: Blankpages w/ Eventum 1.4 and PHP5
View as plain text
Martin,

> Then it seems to setup everything, but at the end of the routine I am
> greeted with a completely blank page... Going to the main Eventum page
> I am likewise greeted with a blank page. Restarting Firefox, I can
> again see the setup page.
>
> Any suggestions?

Yes, open up /path-to-eventum/config.inc.php and change the following lines:

ini_set("display_errors", 0);
error_reporting(0);

To the following:

ini_set("display_errors", 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Then see if errors are displayed when you try to open Eventum, and let me know.

--Joao

Thread
Blankpages w/ Eventum 1.4 and PHP5Martoni13 Jan
  • RE: Blankpages w/ Eventum 1.4 and PHP5Joao Prado Maia15 Jan