List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 15 2005 10:48pm
Subject:RE: General Setup Page
View as plain text
John,

> My first question is, what is "Email Reminder System Status
> Information"?

This is a feature related to the Reminder System, in which status information
about the various reminders that you have setup will be sent to the given email
address. This is important because when you first setup reminders for your
issues, there may be times in which you don't know why a reminder wasn't
triggered, or how many reminders triggered even.

> My second question is, are there any Open Source Win32 SMTP
> servers that I
> can use to enable the email, note, draft routing? Would I be
> able to install
> this SMTP server and only use if for these features while
> still using my
> commercial SMTP server for the error notification, popping?

I don't know of any, but I'm sure you could find some by searching on Google.

--Joao

Thread
General Setup PageJohn De Lello12 Jan
RE: General Setup PageJoao Prado Maia15 Jan