List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 15 2005 5:00pm
Subject:RE: Eventum mail routing with .qmail or any MTA
View as plain text
Guys,

> What is the best syntax for a .qmail file to get it to process the
> emails for a project?
>
> I am sending an email to say ticket-2@stripped and it only
> on occassion gets added to the "associate emails" list.
> My current setup in my .qmail-default is this.
>
> user:  ticket
> contents of .qmail-default shown via cat below:
>
> ppvsrv1:/home/ticket# cat .qmail-default
> ./email.txt
> | /home/ticket/process_emails.sh
>
> contents of process_emails.sh is shown via cat below:
> ppvsrv1:/home/ticket# cat process_emails.sh
> cat email.txt | php
> /usr/vips/domain.subdomain.com/docs/tickets/misc/route_emails.php 1
> rm email.txt
>
> Am I doing this correctly?  I tried calling the php directly
> from .qmail
> and php was complaining about No_input_file and qmail kept saying
> deferred.
>
> Any suggestions?  Am I even going about all this in the best way?  I
> tend to take the hard way on accident unfortunately.  I don't
> even care
> to use qmail if it's not the best method.
>
> Warmest regards,
> Tony Rios

Just for future reference. I helped Tony on IRC (server irc.freenode.net,
channel #eventum) yesterday and the problem turned out to be wrong permissions
on the eventum directory.

--Joao

Thread
Eventum mail routing with .qmail or any MTAtones13 Jan
  • RE: Eventum mail routing with .qmail or any MTAJoao Prado Maia15 Jan