List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 15 2005 4:57pm
Subject:RE: Eventum 1.4 SCM Integration
View as plain text
Tamara,

> Just tried that, in a couple of different ways, still didn't
> work. I tried with the Issue at the front and end of the
> message and once in the middle. I forget why I went to
> brackets, sigh, but going back to parenthesis still doesn't
> work. With the brackets or parens, I get the same type of
> results as noted below. When I sent either bracket or parens
> within a regular expression parser, it found the containing
> issue: 125, but didn't match exactly

What is the version of CVS that you are running now? Maybe this is something
that only happens with a newer version or something.

--Joao

Thread
Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationTamara Harpster11 Jan
RE: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationTamara Harpster11 Jan
  • RE: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationJoao Prado Maia11 Jan
RE: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationTamara Harpster11 Jan
  • RE: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationJoao Prado Maia15 Jan
RE: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationTamara Harpster16 Jan
RE: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationJohn Mortlock16 Jan
  • Re: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationElan Ruusamäe17 Jan
    • Re: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationElan Ruusamäe17 Jan
Re: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationTamara Harpster17 Jan
  • Re: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationElan Ruusamäe17 Jan
    • RE: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationJoao Prado Maia26 Feb
RE: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationJohn Mortlock21 Jan
  • RE: Eventum 1.4 SCM IntegrationJoao Prado Maia26 Feb