List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 15 2005 4:50pm
Subject:RE: Getting started - Customer question
View as plain text
George,

> about the below, how does one enable reading of the
> include/customer/class.example.php file?  Currently I
> have a fresh Eventum 1.4 installation and zero
> customers showing up, and therefore a bit of a
> catch-22 when trying to creating my first issue.

You need to go into Administration -> Projects, and edit the project that you
want customers to be displayed on. There will be a "Customer Integration
Backend" field on that form that you can use to choose the backend for the
customer integration. The list is automatically populated from the files
available on /path-to-eventum/include/customer/.

If you need more help on this, please let me know.

--Joao

Thread
Getting started - Customer questionChristian Holthe4 Jan
  • Re: Getting started - Customer questionBryan Alsdorf6 Jan
Re: Getting started - Customer questionGeorge Herson6 Jan
  • RE: Getting started - Customer questionJoao Prado Maia15 Jan