List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 15 2005 4:38pm
Subject:RE: Sendmail Routing Setup
View as plain text
John,

> I am trying to get the routing features of eventum working.
> Problem I am running in to is re-directing the mail from a
> wildcard address.
>
> I have tried using both aliases and virthosts files, but with
> no luck!

Is this still happening for you? If you did not figure out how to setup sendmail
for this yet, I can try and ask around for any sendmail gurus to see if there is
a way to make this work.

Let me know.

--Joao

Thread
Sendmail Routing SetupJohn Mortlock21 Dec
  • RE: Sendmail Routing SetupJoao Prado Maia15 Jan
RE: Sendmail Routing SetupJohn Mortlock16 Jan