List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 15 2005 4:35pm
Subject:RE: problem with enabling gd in php.ini
View as plain text
Elaine,

> Any help I can find relates to windows with dll this
> and that. This is a fedora core 3 box with gd compiled
> and working ( I can generate graphs on other programs
> from this box). What do  i need to add to php.ini ?
> seems simple enough ...

You basically need to install the GD extension of PHP, not GD itself.

What PHP version are you using? Also, when you run phpinfo() inside a PHP
script, does it say that "GD Support" is enabled?

--Joao

Thread
problem with enabling gd in php.iniElaine .20 Dec
  • RE: problem with enabling gd in php.iniJoao Prado Maia15 Jan