List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 15 2005 4:22pm
Subject:RE: Undefined property: headers
View as plain text
Anton,

> Has anyone else encountered this before?

Never seen that before. Are you still getting this error? I'm guessing that you
might have a broken email (or several, even) on your mail queue, which triggers
these warnings when the MIME parser tries to process it.

Anyway, let me know if this is still happening and we can look into it.

--Joao

Thread
Undefined property: headersAnton Webber13 Dec
  • RE: Undefined property: headersJoao Prado Maia15 Jan
    • Re: Undefined property: headersAnton Webber16 Jan
      • Re: Undefined property: headersBryan Alsdorf25 Jan
RE: Undefined property: headersAdam Trimeloni17 Jan