List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 2 2004 4:09am
Subject:RE: Fields available for use in the email reminders template
View as plain text
Hi,

> Could anyone give us some pointers for the available
> fields in the email reminders template,
> email_alert.tpl.text?
>
> We've like to inlcude a full report on the issue if
> possible but can't figure out which data is availabke
> to extract.

Sure, look at class Reminder_Action on method perform(). The following
snipplet is used to pass the '$data' placeholder into the Smarty template:

            $tpl->bulkAssign(array(
                "data"         => Notification::getIssueDetails($issue_id),
                "reminder"     => $reminder,
                "conditions"   => $conditions
            ));

So the available information is passed from Notification::getIssueDetails(),
and you can use any of the existing fields in the template, like
{$data.description} or whatever.

--Joao

Thread
Fields available for use in the email reminders templateORCV Rudder Cup2 Jun
  • RE: Fields available for use in the email reminders templateJoao Prado Maia2 Jun