List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 2 2004 4:05am
Subject:RE: Telephone categories and numbers list
View as plain text
Hi,

> Could you put these categories and numbers into a
> table please?  Any administration facilities on them
> would be good but is a "nice to have" for us.

Thanks for the report. I just removed those numbers from the code, as they
were never supposed to be committed in the GPL repo.

And yes, we already have your feature request in our TODO list.

--Joao

Thread
Telephone categories and numbers listORCV Rudder Cup2 Jun
  • RE: Telephone categories and numbers listJoao Prado Maia2 Jun