List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 11 2005 2:37am
Subject:RE: Deleting the email queue
View as plain text
Vincent,

> We're getting multiple notifications to the administrator
> email account.

I'm not sure what the notifications or errors that you are getting are
about, but you wouldn't really want to remove things from the Eventum mail
queue.

The mail queue table is called 'eventum_mail_queue' (replace 'eventum_' in
that for whatever table prefix you used when you first setup Eventum).

--Joao

Thread
Deleting the email queueVincent Iovino11 Jan
  • Re: Deleting the email queueVidyut Luther11 Jan
  • RE: Deleting the email queueJoao Prado Maia11 Jan