List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 11 2005 2:35am
Subject:RE: problems with mail download
View as plain text
Timo,

> i can't get the mail-download to work. the error.log gives me:
>
> [Mon Jan 10 14:39:01 2005] Found error 'DB Error: extension not
> found/Array' on line '70' of script
> '/usr/local/eventum/include/class.db_api.php' on page
> 'download_emails.php'.
>
> i have no idea which extension could be missing. a look in
> the source of
> class.db_api.php didn't help either.
> any ideas or comments would be appreciated.

Hmm, I guess we need to check the error handling routine on that script to
log the correct error message.

In any case, the extension that is missing is the MySQL one. You need to
install that and the error will go away.

--Joao

Thread
problems with mail downloadTimo Epple11 Jan
  • RE: problems with mail downloadJoao Prado Maia11 Jan