List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:June 1 2004 3:08pm
Subject:RE: changing the document root breaks eventum admin module. How do you migrate instances to a new server?
View as plain text
Todd,

> I have changed the docRoot
> from /htdocs
> to /htdocs/eventum
> I have edited the config.inc.php - to the new appropriate values
> @define("APP_PATH", 'c:/Apache/htdocs/eventum/');
> @define("APP_HOSTNAME", "proventus.securix.com.au");
> @define("APP_SITE_NAME", APP_NAME);
> #@define("APP_RELATIVE_URL", "/eventum/");
> @define("APP_RELATIVE_URL", "");
> @define("APP_BASE_URL", "https://" . APP_HOSTNAME . APP_RELATIVE_URL);

Well, the APP_RELATIVE_URL should be changed as well. What's the URL that
you use to open Eventum in this new location?

If it is: http://domain.com/eventum/index.php, then APP_RELATIVE_URL should
be set to '/eventum/'. But if it is http://domain.com/index.php, then
APP_RELATIVE_URL should be set to '/'.

See if that works for you. My other guess would be for you to remove the
template cache contents under path-to-eventum/templates_c/*. Remove
everything from under that directory and see if it helps.

--Joao

Thread
changing the document root breaks eventum admin module. How do youmigrate instances to a new server?todd.morgan1 Jun
  • RE: changing the document root breaks eventum admin module. How do you migrate instances to a new server?Joao Prado Maia1 Jun