List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 6 2005 8:39pm
Subject:RE: Installing on Windows
View as plain text
John,

> I've been searching for an open source PM and Issue tool for
> a while. I
> think that Eventum is a good fit so far. Has anyone used this
> as a Project
> Management (enhancements, change requests, new feature
> design, etc...) and
> an Issue tracking tool? Can it be done in the same instance?

Yes! We use it ourselves to handle the project management of Eventum, so it
works pretty well for that. Since Eventum is very customizable, you can
create separate "projects" for each of those things, and have custom
behavior for each of them.

If you _really_ want to get fancy, you could even use the Workflow API to go
deep on your customizations. See /path-to-eventum/docs/Workflow_API.html for
more details.

--Joao

Thread
Installing on WindowsFrank6 Jan
Re: Installing on WindowsFrank6 Jan
  • RE: Installing on WindowsJohn De Lello6 Jan
Re: Installing on WindowsFrank6 Jan
Re: Installing on WindowsBryan Alsdorf6 Jan
RE: Installing on WindowsJoao Prado Maia6 Jan