List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Holthe Date:January 4 2005 8:32am
Subject:Getting started - Customer question
View as plain text
Sorry to bother with something that is probably so easy to find and answer
but I cannot seem to locate where to populate the customer list.

I am creating some issues now and have to enter information regarding
customer details, but how and where can I edit information regarding this?

Know I only seem to locate the three default customers in the system.

Vennlig hilsen/Regards

Christian Holthe

CatalystOne Solutions AS

Phone:          +47 92247140

E-mail:          cholthe@stripped

Address:        Thor Dahls gt 1-5, 3210 Sandefjord

Home Page:    <blocked::>

CatalystOneT ... making strategies happen

Getting started - Customer questionChristian Holthe4 Jan
  • Re: Getting started - Customer questionBryan Alsdorf6 Jan
Re: Getting started - Customer questionGeorge Herson6 Jan
  • RE: Getting started - Customer questionJoao Prado Maia15 Jan