List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 31 2004 9:50pm
Subject:RE: Default Administrator Role ID
View as plain text
Andrew,

> I am assuming this is work in progress and something might change, but for
> right now it breaks the install and renders the admin account useless. Is
> '7' reserved for hiddden accounts? (This would be a handy feature to be
> able to hide inactive or temp accounts)

Yes, we're working on a 1.0 release of Eventum, which should (hopefully)
happen next week. The bitkeeper code is not nearly stable enough for
production use, but that should be fixed soon.

Anyway, thanks for the report.

--Joao

Thread
Default Administrator Role IDAndrew Kopp31 May
  • RE: Default Administrator Role IDJoao Prado Maia31 May