List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:December 31 2004 6:34pm
Subject:RE: what software is used by bugs.mysql.com?
View as plain text
Dan,

> I was wondering what bug tracking software is used by
> http://bugs.mysql.com/, and if it also available open source?  It
> appears to be the same package used by the PHP project
> (http://bugs.php.net) and the PHP PEAR project
> (http://pear.php.net/bugs/).

You can find the source for the software which bugs.mysql.com is based on at
the following URL:

  http://cvs.php.net/php-bugs-web/

However, the source that you find in there is the one used by bugs.php.net.

Anyway, hope that helps.

--Joao

Thread
what software is used by bugs.mysql.com?Dan Baritchi21 Dec
  • Re: what software is used by bugs.mysql.com?Bryan Alsdorf22 Dec
  • RE: what software is used by bugs.mysql.com?Joao Prado Maia31 Dec
Re: what software is used by bugs.mysql.com?marcin.slusarczyk27 Dec