List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:marcin.slusarczyk Date:December 27 2004 8:15am
Subject:Re: what software is used by
View as plain text

You can find this bug tracker on php's CVS.

Marcin Slusarczyk

Message from Dan Baritchi <Dan.Baritchi@stripped> received on
2004-12-21 21:58

2004-12-21 21:58

Dan Baritchi <Dan.Baritchi@stripped>

        To:     eventum-users@stripped
        cc:     (bcc: Marcin Slusarczyk/PLCRC/ABB)
        Subject:        what software is used by

I was wondering what bug tracking software is used by, and if it also available open source?  It
appears to be the same package used by the PHP project
( and the PHP PEAR project (

I have been searching the mailing list archive, but didn't find a
workable answer.  I did find that someone on this list answered "PHP's
bug tracker", but I don't see a bug tracking package available anywhere
on the site.

Eventum Users Mailing List
For list archives:
To unsubscribe:

what software is used by Baritchi21 Dec
  • Re: what software is used by Alsdorf22 Dec
  • RE: what software is used by Prado Maia31 Dec
Re: what software is used by Dec